Shipping and Returns
Delays in Shipping
Please be advised that shipping delays are out of our control. We are not responsible, nor in control of transit delays once your item has shipped.
Please keep in mind that the customer is responsible for all shipping costs.
How do I ship back the items?
For instructions on how to ship the returned products, refer to the email received after placing the return request.
How do I start a return?
- Send a return email to firstname.lastname@example.org detailing the item(s) you would like to return.
- Once your request is approved, you will get a confirmation email with shipping guidelines.
What is the online return policy?
- Regular priced items are returnable within 7 days from when you receive the item for a full refund of the original cost excluding shipping.
- Sale items are final sale and cannot be returned.
- All returning items must in unused and resell-able condition, no makeup stains, no snags, pulls or smells etc...
- In the original packaging with all the tags intact.
What items are non-refundable?
The following items cannot be returned:
- Gift cards
- Discounted items
- Damaged items
What are the refund options?
The following refund options are supported:
- Refund to the original payment method
- Refund to store credit (if applicable)
How soon will I get my refund?
Once your returned item is received and inspected, you will be notified via an email. You will also be informed about the approval or rejection of your refund request. If approved, the refund request will be processed within 5 - 7 working days after approval.